Bladder & Urinary Health - Incontinence Support
Veterinarian Formulated to maintain good bladder & urinary tract health
- 100% natural research led ingredients reduce incontinence by substituting hormone deficiency
- Pumpkin seeds are full of essential fatty acids and antioxidants to support a healthy urinary tract
- Wild yam root helps with hormone or muscle-related urinary incontinence
- Marshmallow root acts as a diuretic, which helps the body to flush out excess fluid, cleansing the kidneys and the bladder
- Cranberry contain high levels of proanthocyanidins (PACs), which are chemical compounds that help prevent urinary tract infections
- Bee pollen is alkaline to balance the overall pH in the body promoting a healthy urinary tract
- Easy administration chicken flavour treat sized bites
Help to maintain normal muscle tone of the bladder and urinary sphincter muscles, reducing incontinence in your older dog. As dog’s age, many suffer from incontinence, which is a common problem. Our blend of vet formulated natural ingredients helps reduce these unwanted toilet trips inside the house.
Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root, Bee Pollen, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root, Cranberry Extract, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Angelica Sinensis.
Q. My dog weighs less than 22kg. How many Bladder & Urinary Health chews should I give them? A. For all dogs up to 22kg please administer 1 chew with regardless of weight.
Q. Is this product safe to use in conjunction with other products? A. Yes, Bladder & Urinary Health is entirely safe to use alongside other products as it contains only natural ingredients.
Q. How long does Bladder & Urinary Health take to work? A. As all dogs are different, result times will vary. In some cases, it may take a little time for the powerful ingredients to build up in your dogs system, especially if they're suffering badly. On average, you should start to see results within 2 - 6 weeks of recommended daily use.