The Dog Doctor’s "Scoot Solution+ Anal gland relief" soft chews supports a healthy digestion and helps bowel function, relieving itchy and inflamed glands.
Signs of anal gland discomfort:
- Dragging or “scooting” their rear
- Sitting uncomfortably
- Biting and licking anus area
- Shivering or trembling
- Our research led product supports digestion and bowel function in dogs, which helps prevent glands from becoming blocked and causing discomfort.
- If your dog has an upset bowel function it will lead to gland inflammation, The Dog Doctor’s soft chews get to the root of the problem and do not just treat the symptoms.
- The soft chews will help clear the blocked glands and prevent the issue from recurring.
- Prevent problems such as constipation & diarrhoea.
- Soft chews can be administered to dogs of all breeds and sizes.
✅ RELIEVES itchy and inflamed glands helping to eliminate scooting.
✅ VETERINARY GRADE ingredients to help promote healthy sac and gland health.
✅ RESEARCH LED blend of 5 key ingredients supporting healthy digestion and bowel function.
✅ EASILY ADMINISTERED, perfect as a daily treat for all breeds and sizes.
✅ TRY TODAY 100% RISK FREE - We are so confident you will love the results, all of our products come with a 100% refund, if not entirely satisfied!
Orders fulfilled for The Dog Doctors by Amazon.
It works very well it's stopped my dogs scooting and also stopped one of my dogs stomach rumbling
This product has had amazing results after the first week the difference in fudge was amazing
To be frank. Astonishing. My terrier/staffy felt relief within 48 hours. We stuck to prescribed doses of the treatment and now we are at the point where he has actually stopped scooting and rubbing himself with the irritation. I am delighted. Thank you
10 out ot 10
Good working well