Does your dog chew everything in sight? It's a common problem (especially in puppies) which can easily be rectified with a bit of training and the help of our Anti Chew Spray.
We formulated a natural solution which is completely non-toxic & biodegradable that dogs dislike the taste of. Simply spray the non-toxic Anti Chew Spray on the problems areas (shoes, tables etc.) and relax.
✅Can be sprayed on wounds and dressings to deter your pet from licking or chewing.
✅Great to stop teething puppies from chewing things they shouldn't.
✅Does not harm the finish on real wood furniture* however some other surfaces may be stained.
✅Non-toxic and biodegradable.
✅Formulated for Dogs but commonly used for all animals.
✅ TRY TODAY 100% RISK FREE - We are so confident you will love the results, all of our products come with a 100% refund, if not entirely satisfied!
Deionized Water, Bittering Agent, and Citric Acid
I have a 10 week old Border Collie, and as they have a natural tendency to nip feet and ankles I thought this would be a good accompaniment to his training. This stuff is absolutely foul, (I tasted it out of curiosity when it didn’t seem to be I working, big mistake. DON’T do it!) but he’s just not really deterred by it. I’ve gone through nearly half a bottle in 2 days but it seems his natural tendency to nip is even stronger than the rancid taste of this stuff. I’ve given it 4 stars as I’m sure this would work great for most dogs, just maybe not for Collies.
Used this spray for our new Labrador which once sprayed avoided the area completely although had to be reapplied every few days. Worth the investment as it saved my furniture!