The Dog Doctor’s "Scoot Solution+ Anal gland relief" soft chews supports a healthy digestion and helps bowel function, relieving itchy and inflamed glands.
Signs of anal gland discomfort:
- Dragging or “scooting” their rear
- Sitting uncomfortably
- Biting and licking anus area
- Shivering or trembling
- Our research led product supports digestion and bowel function in dogs, which helps prevent glands from becoming blocked and causing discomfort.
- If your dog has an upset bowel function it will lead to gland inflammation, The Dog Doctor’s soft chews get to the root of the problem and do not just treat the symptoms.
- The soft chews will help clear the blocked glands and prevent the issue from recurring.
- Prevent problems such as constipation & diarrhoea.
- Soft chews can be administered to dogs of all breeds and sizes.
✅ RELIEVES itchy and inflamed glands helping to eliminate scooting.
✅ VETERINARY GRADE ingredients to help promote healthy sac and gland health.
✅ RESEARCH LED blend of 5 key ingredients supporting healthy digestion and bowel function.
✅ EASILY ADMINISTERED, perfect as a daily treat for all breeds and sizes.
✅ TRY TODAY 100% RISK FREE - We are so confident you will love the results, all of our products come with a 100% refund, if not entirely satisfied!
Orders fulfilled for The Dog Doctors by Amazon.
My dog had one visit to the vet to ease his anal glands. As a result I decided to see if there was a product that would prevent future visits. I brought these and my dog loves the taste so they really are a treat for him. So far he has gone through one tub of the chews and is on the second.It's early days but his rear end does not seem to be bothering him as there is no scooting across the floor or biting his rear.
I'm very impressed at the speed of delivery. Both orders have arrived within 48 hours of ordering.
Based on my limited experience I would recommend this product.
After 2 weeks of using these unfortunately I’ve not seen any difference . My dog has enjoyed trying them though !
My Border Terrier had a scoot problem. It upset her a lot. I tried the Scoot Chews, which she thought were treats, and rarely scoots now. 99% better) I have bought two more pots to use as a regular intestinal care product. Such a simple answer.