The Dog Doctor’s "Scoot Solution+ Anal gland relief" soft chews supports a healthy digestion and helps bowel function, relieving itchy and inflamed glands.
Signs of anal gland discomfort:
- Dragging or “scooting” their rear
- Sitting uncomfortably
- Biting and licking anus area
- Shivering or trembling
- Our research led product supports digestion and bowel function in dogs, which helps prevent glands from becoming blocked and causing discomfort.
- If your dog has an upset bowel function it will lead to gland inflammation, The Dog Doctor’s soft chews get to the root of the problem and do not just treat the symptoms.
- The soft chews will help clear the blocked glands and prevent the issue from recurring.
- Prevent problems such as constipation & diarrhoea.
- Soft chews can be administered to dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk 1,000 mg, Dandelion Root 50 mg, Pumpkin Powder 16 mg
Brewers Dried Yeast, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Salmon Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water
✅ RELIEVES itchy and inflamed glands helping to eliminate scooting.
✅ VETERINARY GRADE ingredients to help promote healthy sac and gland health.
✅ RESEARCH LED blend of 5 key ingredients supporting healthy digestion and bowel function.
✅ EASILY ADMINISTERED, perfect as a daily treat for all breeds and sizes.
✅ TRY TODAY 100% RISK FREE - We are so confident you will love the results, all of our products come with a 100% refund, if not entirely satisfied!